- This event has passed.
October 8 - Circuit Ecuyers (Low Traffic)
This is a low traffic open-pitlane event. This means there will be a limited ticket supply and a limited amount of cars on track. This is perfect for consistent lapping and even first timers due to the lack of other traffic.
Driving starts as early as 9 am untill 6 pm. There will be a two hour lunchbreak over noon.
We consider safety a high priority. Every driver must attend the safety briefing before being allowed on track. There will be a second planned briefing for drivers arriving late.
The noise limit on circuit Ecuyers will be 95dB static.
- 8:00 – Doors open and registration
- 8:45 – First safety briefing
- 9:00 – Track opens / Free driving
- 9:30 – Second safety briefing
- 12:00 – Lunchbreak
- 14:00 – Track opens / Free driving
- 18:00 – Track closes / End of day
- Every driver will have access to a free private locker to safekeep his/her belongings. These will be accessible during the day
- Novice drivers have the possibility to get a special bumper sticker to inform other traffic for safe passing
- Trackday driver training programme for novice drivers who are new to circuit Ecuyers or new to trackday driving in general.