April 13 - Circuit Zolder (Low Traffic Edition)
This is a low traffic open-pitlane event. This means there will be a limited ticket supply and a limited amount of cars on track. This is perfect for consistent lapping and even first timers due to the lack of other traffic.
Driving starts as early as 9 am untill 5 pm. This is in general 1 hour extra free driving compared to other organisations on Zolder. There will be a one hour lunchbreak over noon.
We consider safety a high priority. Every driver must attend the safety briefing before being allowed on track. There will be a second planned briefing for drivers arriving late.
The noise limit on circuit Zolder will be 98dB. No exceptions. Every car must be fitted with a transponder (handed on site) and will get a single warning when exceeding the limit.
- 7:30 – Doors open and registration
- 8:45 – First safety briefing
- 9:00 – Track opens / Free driving
- 9:30 – Second safety briefing
- 12:00 – Lunchbreak
- 13:00 – Track opens / Free driving
- 17:00 – Track closes / End of day
- Every driver will have access to a free private locker to safekeep his/her belongings. These will be accessible during the day
- Due to Covid every pilot and co-driver will receive free hand sanitizer
- Novice drivers have the possibility to get a special bumper sticker to inform other traffic for safe passing